lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

The landscape of my life

                                                  Which country would you like to go?


If you ask me about it I can't help but think of Sweden. I'm a nature lover! and Sweden, in my opinion, has the most beautiful landscapes. I visualize amazing forest, the winter is very long and I love that, the snow is the best, that crystalline and frozen lakes, its archipelages and its politic system is one of the best in world. Absolutly I need to know the famous northern ligths in Laponia, It is in far north of Sweden and that ligths appear when the sun goes down, since the months of october to march. The Kungsleden is a extraordinary path because has a lot of landscapes like alpine scenes, forest of birch trees, lakes, little towns and mountains.
Of course I would like to live, study and work here! Sweden is one of countries that has the best quality of life in all aspects because its politic system known as welfare state is very efficient and I would like to experiment and to contrast the differences to my country.

8 comentarios:

  1. This pictures of Sweden are amazing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. See those lights from the north of sweden must be wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sweden really look like a very beautiful place not only to visit but to live :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sweden's landscapes look like something out of a movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I went to Sweden when I was a child. I have family there. I don't remember, but my mother tell me that the country is amazing, very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Can we take a moment to appreciate the landcapes? Everything looks so peaceful!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Sweden has a very nice panorama. I also prefer the winter and would like to appreciate the northern light and take photos of it, the bad thing is that it's a little difficult to catch them. Unless, obviously, you take a guided visit.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hello, readers! I hope you're all well. In fact, it's the end of my English course journey. I started this course last semester,...