lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

The best holiday I've have

I'm not a person that goes out a lot, but this summer, with my friends of all the life, went out to the beach. Honestly I dont like too much the beach but I went with my friends and those three days was all an experience. 

Was the week where the people celebrated this place, Pichilemu, and we went to concerts of Lucybell, Inti-Illimani and others all the nigths, and then we sat down in front of the beach to talk about life until very late hour. During the days, we go down to the beach to take some sun and wind (Pichilemu is very windy), we ate fast food and went to buy some souvenirs to our families and other friends. Then in the evening, we drank a lot in our cottage, danced and played cards.  It was really crazy and funny. 

To go down to the beach we had to walk a lot, and to the downtown we had to walk a little more. It was really exhaustive but singing old sings it starts to be fun

6 comentarios:

  1. I also went to Pichilemu, it is a beautiful beach

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pichilemu is soo fun, i went there in January of this yearfor a couple of days

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sun, wind, fast food and souvenirs; the best experience, I think

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This sounds so good and share experiences with friends it's the best

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you should definitely bring a deck of cards when you go to the beach XD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pichilemu, "the city of surf". Apparently, it's not that far from Santiago, so if I have the oportunity, I would go there. But if Lucybell plays there again, i would go without a doubt.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hello, readers! I hope you're all well. In fact, it's the end of my English course journey. I started this course last semester,...