lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

About cinema

At first, I like too much the cinema, but I'm not use to be that kind of person that spend hours and hours looking a movie. To me, two hours of a movie is too much, but when I watch series I can spend days seeing it, I'm not sure about why is that difference but I do haha

About series, I love the job of Vince Gilligan as producer of Breaking Bad and Better call Saúl, this two series are my favorites. Recently I finally ended Better call Saúl and I'm so anxiuos about the 6th season but it will be in Netflix at 2021. BB and BCS are complementary series, and BCS is a parallel story about one character that was in Breaking Bad, it was Saúl, the lawyer of main characters (Walter White and Jesse Pinkman), they started to traffic methanphetamine at incredible levels by their life circunstances. By the other way BCS shows how Jimmy Mcgill started to be Saúl Goodman, a lawyer without moral and very liar
Better Call Saul entrará en territorio de Breaking Bad

I love  this spin- off  because the characters made me hate and love they at the same time! is difficult to decide by one character because here dont have the typical good and bad character. They all do bad actions but sometimes we can understand why they do that and how they started to be like that


2 comentarios:

  1. braking bad and better call saul are 2 great series , i dont even know which is better, but a cant doubt they are amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I still don't see the series better call Saul, but I really liked breaking bad

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hello, readers! I hope you're all well. In fact, it's the end of my English course journey. I started this course last semester,...