lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

Courses after graduate?

Is really hard to think about it now, because I don't know what could happen about the future, my future, that of my family or of the world. But leaving these things aside, I'd like take many courses after graduate, about my career and others. The subjects where I'd like to deepen could be in legal, forensic, and childish, I' ll know that maybe is too much haha but is a dream, and nowadays I cannot decide for one. My reasons to think about it are, in general, be a better professional and provide the  best service and attention to my patients, and I believe that with more knowledge and accumulated experience I could do it.
                                         Cómo convencer a alguien para que vaya al psicólogo (sin presionarle)
I 'd love to study out of my country, in Spain or  perhaps in United States because here are the best universities in the area of psychology, but the language could be a problem. Nowadays and with the experience with online classes I´d never decide for distance learning, because it is really exhausting, but I yes lean on to part-time learning. I think that in these situation I´d have to work to have enough money and survive in other country.

I  don´t know how to feel about all this, is a dream, the education is a expensive market and not all of us can acces to improvements of this type, but anyway I´ll try.

8 comentarios:

  1. it's so real that education is a market, but it's worth a try

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that online classes are very exhausting too, but maybe this situation makes it harder

    ResponderEliminar
  3. studying in another country would be a very nice experience

    ResponderEliminar

  4. forensics will always be a mystery

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The online modality it is exhausting, I agree on that. I really hope you can take all the courses that you want :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also want to study in Spain my postgraduate.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. An important thing what we learned about the distancing learning and the online classes hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Psychlogy in laws is very necessary here, in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hello, readers! I hope you're all well. In fact, it's the end of my English course journey. I started this course last semester,...