martes, 14 de julio de 2020

Academic programme


Gisela Salazar: ¿Cómo es tu trayectoria académica?

Regarding the subjects, I feel that all the subjects that I have are very important to have a good education in this career, but I also feel that in the first cycle (all the first grade) I had very general subjects far from the profession, such as anthropology and sociology. I must confess that I really loved these subjects, but I don't think they are fundamental to our training. Now, I know that in the new curriculum, the new generations do not have these subjects and have transversal courses. I really agree with that. I feel that our discipline is very flexible and we have many ways to assess our knowledge, but sometimes it is a difficult workload if you do not develop skills such as reading quickly and comprehensively, having a good writing or even speaking and I always have informed opinions. It takes a long time and is a problem for take courses and do co-curricular activities. And about the infrastructure I don't really have any complaints, I feel like it's fine.
I do not know the technology of our faculty, once I went to computers and no more, I´d like have more technology  in laboratory to do many types of experiments and not only about associative learning, it could be really interesting because this type of learning is better than just theory , and this is the type of learning that I would like to have, it gives us more interaction with our knowledge, the idea is not only to have the information in the book, we need it in practice because it could prepare us to work in the future

6 comentarios:

  1. I agree that the discipline is very flexible

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i agree with you when you say it could be a difficult workload if you don´t improve some skils

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally share the idea of having a much more practical learning.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes!, we need more practices in some subjects. Is a good way for be more prepared for the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I dont really know if it's good or bad for the new generations have a new study programme :/

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hello, readers! I hope you're all well. In fact, it's the end of my English course journey. I started this course last semester,...